We can provide a comprehensive and cost effective range of services, including the control of:
- bed bugs
Our pest control officers have many years of experience, and are fully trained in the safe use of pesticides. We also offer service contracts for commercial businesses such as farms and factories.
Domestic service costs for the financial year 2017/18
- Pest control - wasps - £57.60 including VAT
- Pest Control – Ants - £64.80 including VAT
- Pest Control – Insects - £60.00 including VAT
- Pest Control – Moles - quotation
- Pest Control – Rats / Mice including re-visit - £74.40 including VAT
- Pest Control – Fleas in 2 bedroom property - £69.90 including VAT (£24.40 additional bedroom fee - quotation for over 6 bedrooms)
- Pest Control – Bed Bugs in 2 bedroom property - £96.00 including VAT (£48.00 additional bedroom fee* - quotation for over 6 bedrooms)
- Commercial request per visit - £48.00 plus VAT
Annual contracts are priced individually following detailed survey and assessment.
*price may vary depending on the extent of the infestation
Commercial service costs for the financial year 2017/18
- Pest Control – Vermin, wasps, fleas, ants and insects (commercial premises non-farm) per treatment - £66.00 including VAT
- Annual contracts for pest control for agricultural and commercial premises are costed individually - quotation
Commercial pest control contracts
We also offer pest control service contracts for commercial agricultural, food, retail, manufacturing and hospitality businesses. All our paperwork meets statutory legal requirements plus the criteria for farm and feed assurance schemes.
Annual contracts are priced individually following a detailed survey and assessment. If you would like to implement preventative and cost effective measures; we are able to assist you.
For a free, no obligations, quote contact us on 0300 100 1800.
Book a pest control visit
- call us on 0300 100 1800 - pay by debit or credit card
- visit your nearest contact centre - pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit card
Bees and bats
We do not provide pest control services for bees or bats.
Bees are essential to our environment and they are currently under threat from disease and pesticides. We normally advise they be left alone as they are generally not aggressive. However where bees swarm and possibly invade a house or chimney, help to remove such a swarm may be available from a local bee keeper. Further advice is available from the Bee Keepers Association.
Bats are protected by law and it is illegal to interfere with them. Should you continue to have concerns about bats, further information is available from Scottish Natural Heritage.