Interested in joining Dynamic Purchasing System?
In January 2019, the Scottish Borders Community Planning Partnership implemented a Sustainable Transport Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for the procurement of transport services with an expiry of 2029.
- home to school
- special and additional needs
- social work transport
This was the result of the previous framework agreement expiring and taking into account operator feedback.
Why be part of the DPS?
- the DPS offers more flexibility as it allows operators to join or leave at any time during its validity
- participation in the DPS opens up opportunities for you to bid for future CPP contracts up until its expiry
- the process for participating has been simplified with the inclusion of an operator guide offering step by step instructions for your assistance
There are currently 4 lots within the DPS:
• Lot 1: taxi with up to eight seats
• Lot 2: accessible vehicle able to carry one to four wheelchairs
• Lot 3: minibus with 9-17 seats
• Lot 4: bus with over 17 seats
How do I join the DPS?
We have further information for anyone interested in joining the DPS or contact our Passenger Transport team.