Interested in joining DPS?
In January 2019, the Scottish Borders Community Planning Partnership implemented a Sustainable Transport Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for the procurement of transport services with an expiry of 2029.
- Home to School
- Special and Additional Needs
- Social Work transport
This was the result of the previous framework agreement expiring and taking into account operator feedback.
Why be part of the DPS?
- The DPS offers more flexibility as it allows operators to join or leave at any time during its validity
- Participation in the DPS opens up opportunities for you to bid for future CPP contracts up until its expiry
- The process for participating has been simplified with the inclusion of an operator guide offering step by step instructions for your assistance.
There are currently 4 lots within the DPS:
• Lot 1 – Taxi with up to eight seats
• Lot 2 – Accessible Vehicle able to carry one to four wheelchairs
• Lot 3 – Minibus with 9 to 17 seats
• Lot 4 – Bus with over 17 seats
How do I join the DPS?
We have further information for anyone interested in joining the DPS or contact our Passenger Transport team.