Burnfoot Employment Café
Live in Burnfoot and looking for advice and information about finding the right opportunity for you?
The Burnfoot Employment Café is available every Thursday, 10am-1pm in the Burnfoot Community Hub.
Drop in for a coffee and a chat to find out more about:
- employment advice
- CV writing
- preparing for interview
- job services
- volunteering and training opportunities
- one to one support
A free buffet lunch will be provided.
A range of advisers will be available
Advisers will be on hand from a range of organisations including:
- Employment Support Service
- NHS Wellbeing Service
- NHS Health Improvement Team
- Parental Employability and Intensive Family Support
- Scottish Borders Housing Association
- Skills Development Scotland
To find out more, phone the Burnfoot Community Hub on 01450 390410 or email: email@example.com