DFN Project SEARCH
DFN Project SEARCH is a one year internship programme supporting young people aged 16-29 with additional needs to gain skills and experience to go on to employment. The project is delivered in partnership with NHS Borders, Borders College and ourselves.
Online information session - Tuesday 25 April, 6.30-7.30pm
We’re holding an online information session for anyone interested in finding out more about the programme. Contact our Employment Support Service to find out more and to get a link to join the session. Information is also available from the Project Search Borders Facebook page.
- 16-29 years old
- living in the Scottish Borders
- have a willingness to learn and participate in a training programme
- be motivated and committed in working towards paid employment
How it works
- based within the Borders General Hospital, interns will undertake three rotations within the hospital
- rotations will provide interns with on the job training with supervision and guidance
- interns will gain valuable employability skills with the support of a Tutor from Borders College and one of our Job Coaches
- the interns will work towards a National two Qualification in Employability through blended in class and online learning
- DFN Project SEARCH runs in conjunction with the academic year
For more information or application details please contact the Employment Support Service. The project is part funded by the European Social Fund.