Employability Fund - Stage 2
We are contracted by Skills Development Scotland to deliver this programme through 12 week training programme for 16 - 24 year olds.
- Aged 16 to 24 years of age
- Not in education, training or employment
- Wanting to progress onto a positive destination
- Motivated and committed
- Willing to participate in work experience (where applicable)
- Realistic and open minded in thinking about a range of job opportunities
- Living in the Scottish Borders
How it works
- Delivering a 12 week training programme, minimum 15hrs per week
- Covering various locations in the Scottish Borders
- Short work experience will be offered towards the end of the programme
- SCQF Level 3 or 4
- Core skills
- Personal development
Individuals may be paid a Young Person's Allowance of £55 and will receive help with travelling expenses.
For further information or application details please contact the Employment Support Service.