The Employment Support Service is an outcome focussed service which supports you if you need additional help to find and sustain paid work.
We are able to support:
- Looked after and accommodated young people leaving care (16+)
- People with a learning disability
- People with a physical disability
- People with a sensory impairment
- People who are recovering from a mental health condition
- Those who are homeless or under threat of being homeless
- People who are on the autistic spectrum
- Disengaged / disadvantaged young people
The Employment Support Service offers a variety of services, all designed specifically to assist you to enter the workplace and move on to working independently.