Borders Building Design Awards 2020
The search is on again for the best designed buildings in the Scottish Borders, with the launch of the Borders Building Design Awards 2020.
The competition was last held in 2018. We organise the scheme to recognise and promote examples of recent good design in our area.
- new build - individual building: residential
- new build - individual building: commercial
- placemaking - new developments that contribute to creating a sense of place
- work to existing buildings - including conversions and extensions
- all types of projects are eligible from small to large scale, urban or rural, domestic or commercial, and if appropriate, applications can be considered for more than one category or award
- projects must be within the Scottish Borders area and have been completed (or will be completed) in the period between 1 January 2017 and 31 March 2020
- either the owner or the designer can make applications to the awards, and there is no entry fee
- submissions should be made no later than Monday 11 May 2020
Download the Borders Building Design Awards 2020 application form. Alternatively, please contact us for an application form to be sent to you.