The Employment Support Service is an outcome focused service which supports you if you need additional help to find and sustain paid work.
We are able to support:
- care experienced young people (16 and over)
- people with a learning disability
- people with a physical disability
- people with a sensory impairment
- people who are recovering from a mental health condition
- those who are homeless or under threat of being homeless
- people who are on the autistic spectrum
- disengaged/disadvantaged young people
The Employment Support Service offers a variety of services, all designed specifically to assist you to enter the workplace and move on to working independently. The service is part funded by the European Social Fund.