Dog enquiry form

Using this form

You can use this form to:

  • report an out of control dog
  • request collection of a captured stray dog
  • report a lost dog
  • request our microchipping service

Don't use this form to report dog fouling or noisy dogs.

Do you have a MyScotBorders account?

This form times out after 20 minutes of inactivity, but if you sign in (opens in new window), the information is saved and you can return later to complete it.

Find out more about the benefits of having an account and how to register (opens in new window).

You can find out what we do with your information on our website (opens in new window).