Using this form
You can use this form to:
- claim and pay for the return of a stray dog
- report an out of control dog
- request collection of a captured stray dog
- report a lost dog
- request our microchipping service
Don't use this form to report:
- dog fouling - you can use this form to report the issue
- noisy dog(s) - you can use this form to report the issue
If the issue is regarding a dangerous dog contact Police Scotland on 101 or 999 in an emergency.
Do you have a MyScotBorders account?
This form times out after 20 minutes of inactivity, but if you sign in (opens in new window), the information is saved and you can return later to complete it.
Find out more about the benefits of having an account and how to register (opens in new window).
You can find out what we do with your information on our website (opens in new window).