Make an enquiry about household waste

Using this form

Use this form to make an enquiry about household waste.

You can enquire about:

  • your bin or waste
  • a neighbours bin or waste
  • communal bins or waste
  • kerbside bulky uplifts
  • other household waste related enquiries

Do you have a MyScotBorders account?

Sign in (opens in new window) to be able to track your report. 

This form times out after 20 minutes inactivity, but if you sign in the information you’ve entered will be saved and you can return later to complete it. 

Find out more about the benefits of having an account and how to register (opens in new window).

You can find out what we do with your information on our website (opens in new window).