Report a Council Tax change in tenancy or ownership

Using this form

Use this form if you are a landlord, solicitor or agent to tell us if there has been a tenancy change to a property or if a property has been purchased or sold so we can update the relevant Council Tax account.

This form will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity.

You can find out more information and what we do with your information on the website (opens in new window).