UK Parliamentary election results 2019
The UK Parliamentary Elections took place on Thursday 12 December 2019, with the count taking place at Springwood Park, Kelso.
The result for Berwickshire, Roxburgh and Selkirk County constituency
John Lamont of the Scottish Conservative and Unionist party was elected as MP for Berwickshire, Roxburgh and Selkirk County constituency.
- John Lamont - Scottish Conservative and Unionist - 25,747
- Calum Kerr - Scottish National Party (SNP) - 20,599
- Jenny Marr - Scottish Liberal Democrats - 4,287
- Ian Davidson - Scottish Labour Party - 2,513
Total Electorate: 74,518
Total Votes Cast: 53,316
Rejected ballot papers
The number of ballot papers rejected and not counted at this election was 170.
Reason for rejection
- Voting for more than one candidate - 15
- Writing or mark by which voter could be identified - 1
- Unmarked or void for uncertainty - 154
- Want of official mark - 0
Tweeddale constituency results
Dumfries, Clydesdale and Tweeddale results are on Dumfries and Galloway website.