The results for the Scottish Borders count of the European Parliamentary Election 2019 were:
- Change UK - 730 votes
- Conservative and Unionist Party - 7,152 votes
- Labour Party - 1,059 votes
- Liberal Democrats - 6,900 votes
- Scottish Green Party - 2,997 votes
- Scottish National Party (SNP) - 10,761 votes
- The Brexit Party - 7,188 votes
- UK Independence Party (UKIP) - 671 votes
- Gordon Edgar (Independent) - 370 votes
- Ken Parke (indpendent) - 38 votes
The turnout was 43%, with 38,040 votes cast. There were 174 rejected ballot papers.
The current MEPs are listed on European Parliament website.