Graffiti and vandalism

Report graffiti or vandalism:

Council property

To report graffiti and acts of vandalism in public places and on property owned by us:

Private Property

Where the graffiti or vandalism is on private property you should raise this with the land owner directly.

Report graffiti or vandalism online