Project SEARCH is an opportunity for 17 to 25 year olds who have a learning disability or are on the autistic spectrum to gain employability skills.
We will deliver this in partnership with NHS Borders and Borders College.
- 17 to 25 years of age
- Living in the Scottish Borders
- Have a willingness to learn and participate in a training programme
- Be motivated and committed in working towards paid employment
How it works
- The Intern will have the opportunity to undertake on the job training under supervision. This will take place in conjunction with the academic year.
- Based within the Borders General Hospital, the Intern will undertake 3 rotations in different
- With the support of a Tutor from Borders College and our Job Coach, the Intern will gain valuable employability skills.
- The Intern will work towards a National 2 Qualification in Employability.
For further information or application details please contact the Employment Support Service. The project is part funded by the European Social Fund.