We asked for your views on the proposed Key Principles of NHS Borders Clinical Strategy.
- 128 responses were received.
- 67 of these were made via the online response form.
- 36 of these were received via hard copy response form.
- 25 of these were received via group responses, (this captured 335 individuals).
Two consistent themes throughout the responses were around supporting staff to implement the Key Principles, and that Partnership working must continue to be a priority for NHS Borders. The Key Principles were therefore revised as follows:
- The emphasis on staff was strengthened and is now a key theme running throughout all the Key Principles.
- An additional Key Principle was added to demonstrate NHS Borders’ commitment to working in Partnership with staff, communities and other organisations to deliver the best outcomes for the people they serve.