We asked for your views on the Land Use Strategy pilot regional Land Use Framework as part of the Scottish Borders Land Use Strategy pilot project.
- 30 responses were received
- 28 of these were made via the online questionnaire
- considered all consultation responses received
- produced a summary report identifying the main points raised
- submitted the summary report and all individual consultation responses to Scottish Government as part of the final reporting on the pilot project
- the consultation feedback has helped inform a follow programme of work in Phase 2 of the pilot in 2015-16, funded by Scottish Government. This programme includes embedding Land Use Strategy principles and making use of outputs in informing our programmes and for Tweed Forum a programme of further evaluation of the mapping tool and establishing a local catchment partnership.
- the mapping tool is being developed by ourselves as an application to go on our Find It web-mapping service