- COVID-19 information
- Please see our dedicated COVID-19 pages for service updates
The Town House
- Opening hours by appointment
Monday and Wednesday 9am - 4.30pm
Friday 9am - 3.45pm
- Information about appointments
- You need to make an appointment to see a Registrar as, on occasion, the office may be closed to the public due to the Registrar conducting a marriage or civil partnership, and this will save you making an unnecessary visit.
- 0300 100 1800
- The Registration of Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships, Child-naming, Vow/Commitment renewal, Family History Research.
- Marriage, Civil Partnership, Renewal of Vows/Commitment and Child-naming ceremonies can be held any day by arrangement with the Registrar. Ceremonies can be held at other venues or locations. Please contact the Registrar as soon as possible.
- Contact form
- Contact registration office
- Approximate location