Small Business and Parks Transitional Relief

Using this form

Use this form to apply for Small Business or Parks Transitional Relief. Although we require information on all properties you're liable for in Scotland, we can only consider your application for Transitional Relief on properties in the Scottish Borders. 

For the purposes of this form where property is mentioned this includes any land, units, workshops, etc that you have a liablilty for Non-Domestic Rates in Scotland.

Before you start to complete this application, you will need your Business Rates account number or your Property Reference Number. 

This form will time out after 20 minutes inactivity.

Our Privacy Notices are available to view on our website (opens in new window).