Using this form - Lighting
Use this form to report issues lighting issues such as:
- festive lighting
- illuminated signs
- permanent traffic signals
- street lights
If the issue is an immediate risk to health and safety, immediate risks include:
- damaged or leaning lamp posts, traffic light or road sign
- exposed wiring or cables
- damaged, hanging or loose lantern cover
- traffic lights not working
Check our opening times (opens in new window) and if it's outwith these times contact :
- emergency out of hours on 01896 752111
Do you have a MyScotBorders account?
Find out more about the benefits of having an account and how to register (opens in new window).
You can find out what we do with your information on our website (opens in new window).