Using this form
This is an application to apply for a taxable £500 Self-Isolation Support Grant.
Please be aware you will not be eligible if you meet the following:
- been asked to self-isolate, be fully vaccinated and received a negative PCR result.
'Fully vaccinated' means that it's at least 14 days since you've had your final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
To qualify for a payment you must:
- have been told to self-isolate by Test and Protect Scotland (or equivalent service from elsewhere in the UK) and have a positive PCR result;
- have been told to self-isolate by Test and Protect Scotland (or equivalent service from elsewhere in the UK) and haven't received a vaccine, or have only had one vaccine; or
- have been notified by the Protect Scotland app (or equivalent app) to self-isolate and this requirement can be individually verified and haven't received a vaccine, or only had one vaccine; or
- be the identified appropriate parent or primary carer of a child under 16 who has been required by the Test and Protect Service (or equivalent service) or a school-based Incident Management Team notification to self-isolate and the child hasn't received a vaccine, or only had one vaccine; or
- be the identified appropriate carer of a person over 16 who has been required by the Test and Protect Service (of equivalent service), local public health director or a local Incident Management Team notification to self-isolate and that person hasn't received a vaccine, or have only had one vaccine.
In addition you must:
- be employed or self-employed
- have reduced earnings because you're unable to work from home
- are assessed as having a low income, either:
- be in receipt of a qualifying benefit, have been awarded but not yet received payment of, or would have an entitlement should an application be made
- (or) be an individual who's gross income (before deductions) is less than £1,543.75 per month (£356.25 per week)
- (or) your net household income (after tax, national insurance and pension contributions) is less than the amount stated for your family size. (as shown below)
|Single with no children||£1,459.52||£336.81|
|Single with one child||£2,584.21||£596.35|
|Single with two children||£3,252.45||£750.56|
|Single with three children||£4,255.10||£984.69|
|Couple with no children||£1,826.73||£421.55|
|Couple with one child||£2,951.42||£681.09|
|Couple with two children||£3,619.65||£835.30|
|Couple with three children||£4,634.21||£1,069.43|
We may require evidence from you to demonstrate that you qualify for the payment.
This form will time out with 20 minutes of inactivity