We work with young people 11-25 in their communities to increase their knowledge, skills and confidence for everyday life.
These are free and are designed around the needs of young people in their local communities. Opportunities include:
- Support in School
- Youth Clubs and Groups
- Scottish Borders Youth Voice
- Accreditation-Youth Achievement Awards, SQA Units
- Increased health and wellbeing
- Build confidence and resilience
Who are these opportunities for?
Youth Learning could be for you if you:
- will leave school with no/few qualifications
- want to build your knowledge and skills
- want to build your confidence to get back into learning or work
- want to get involved with your community/school or groups
- are aged between 11-25, there is something for all
- want to become a youth learning worker/volunteer
- would like work experience within our service
Learning opportunities in your area
Find out more about Youth Learning in the Scottish Borders.
Call Norrie Tait, Youth Learning Team Leader on 01835 824000
Newtown St Boswells