Our community learning and development team work with adults in their communities to increase their knowledge, skills and confidence for everyday life.
These are free and are designed around the needs of adults in their local communities. Opportunities include:
- Family and parent learning
- English for speakers of other languages (ESOL)
- Improving reading, writing and number skills
- Communication skills
- Steps to employment
- Managing money and budgeting
- Communities learning together
- Educational guidance
Who are these opportunities for?
Adult learning could be for you if you:
- left school with no/few qualifications
- want to build your knowledge and skills
- want to build your confidence to get back into learning or work
Find out about learning opportunities in your area
Call 01896 664160 to find out more about adult learning in Scottish Borders.
Whilst we do not provide an evening class programme, a range of evening classes are provided by Borders College.