Help shape the direction of our regional economy
Along with Dumfries and Galloway Council, we are looking for:
- representatives from across a range of sectors to apply to become a member of a new partnership body called the Regional Economic Partnership (REP).
- The REP will play key role in driving drive forward the regional economic agenda for the South of Scotland.
- It will form one of the two formal partnership bodies that will support the new South of Scotland Enterprise (SOSE), which will exist from 1 April.
We are looking to recruit:
- 4 people from the private sector.
- 2 people from social enterprise.
- 2 people from the third sector.
- 2 people from community development.
- 2 representatives from registered social landlords.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to influence the direction of the Regional Economy:
This is a voluntary role where expenses will be paid.
We would welcome any individuals who have shown an interest in the recent recruitment for the SOSE Board.
If you consider that you have the skills, experience and knowledge to contribute, please submit a covering letter outlining your interest, and your CV to us on or before 8 March 2020. Please see recruitment pack for contact details.
- Closing date for applications - 8 March 2020
- Shortlisting - week beginning 9 March 2020
- Appointment of members - 17 March 2020
- First full meeting of REP - April 2020
Economic Development in South of Scotland
There are various initiatives underway in our area to help drive Economic Development in the South of Scotland. We have created a diagram to explain the initiatives underway.