Published: Sunday, 22nd March 2020
There are a few bus service updates for pupils still travelling to school from 23 March.
Pupils still attending their school who use school transport should note the following:
Berwickshire High School
- 60 service from Edington Mill Road end will be combined with B21/B22 operated by Robertson’s. Pick up stays the same.
- 60 service from Greenlaw will be combined with Robertson’s B01 service. Pick up changed to Greenlaw Town Hall at 8:15am.
Earlston High School
- Boders Buses will use a double decker vehicle on E11, E16 and E18 combining these routes. Pick up stay the same
- Boders Buses will use a double decker vehicle on E22 and 60/E13 combining these routes. Pick up stay the same.
- 61 service from Oxton - Lauderdale coaches will combine with their E23 service picking up at the normal times.
Peeles High school
- Borders Buses will use a double decker vehicle on X62, 363 and P02 combining these routes. Pick up will stay the same.
- P15 will accommodate the X62 on the A703 between Leadburn and Peebles. Pick up stays the same.