Round 2 - Overview
The second round of Tweeddale Localities Bid Fund has a funding pot of £61,416.20 available.
Non-constituted groups can bid for up to £5,000. Constituted groups can bid for up to £15,000.
The following organisations will be going forward to the public vote in May/June 2019:
- LBF2/27/TW - Newlands Community Development Trust
- LBF2/39/TW - Peebles Lawn Tennis Club
- LBF2/44/TW - Walkerburn Public Hall
- LBF2/45/TW - Walkerburn Community Development Trust
- LBF2/47/TW - St Ronans Bowling Club
- LBF2/50/TW - Peebles and District Mens Shed
- LBF2/60/TW - Innerleithen & District Community Council
- LBF2/64/TW - St Ronans Youth and Community Centre
- LBF2/74/TW - Eastgate Theatre
- LBF2/75/TW - Food Foundation
- LBF2/77/TW - Outside the Box
- LBF2/79/TW - Peebleshire Youth Trust
- LBF2/91/TW - Peebles Callants
- LBF2/95/TW - Peebles CAN
- LBF2/100/TW - Peebles Burgh Silver Band
- LBF2/106/TW - Peebles Ex Service Mens Pipe Band
- LBF2/114/TW - Innerleithen Community Trust
- LBF2/115/TW - West Linton Community Council
Further details on their projects and how you can vote for your favourite projects will follow.
Round 1 - Summary
The funding allocation for the first release of Tweeddale Localities Bid Fund was £30,000.
17 projects went forward to the public vote in February 2018 to the value of £122,443.
The vote took place in February 2018.
A summary of the evaluation of Round 1 of the Localities Bid Fund.
See what other areas have done in previous rounds: