Round 2 - Overview
The second round of Teviot & Liddesdale Localities Bid Fund has a funding pot of £40,080.30 available, and had an additional locally agreed theme of the natural environment.
Non-constituted groups can bid for up to £5,000. Constituted groups can bid for up to £15,000.
The following organisations will be going forward to the public vote in May/June 2019:
- LBF2/20/T&L - Rulewater Development Trust
- LBF2/42/T&L - Future Hawick
- LBF2/46/T&L - Friends of Drumlanrig School
- LBF2/51/T&L - Live Music Hawick
- LBF2/59/T&L - Town of a Thousand Trails
- LBF2/76/T&L - Friends of Wilton Park
- LBF2/105/T&L - Escape Youth Services
- LBF2/108/T&L - Burnfoot Community Futures
Further details on their projects and how you can vote for your favourite projects will follow.
Round 1 - Summary
The funding allocation for the first release of Teviot and Liddesdale Localities Bid Fund was £38,000.
14 projects went forward to the public vote in February 2018 to the value of £74,897.
The vote took place in February 2018.
A summary of the evaluation of Round 1 of the Localities Bid Fund.
See what other areas have done in previous rounds: