Our Welfare Trust is a registered charity and was established to assist in:
- the prevention of the relief of poverty
- the advancement of health (including the advancement of education in health)
- the relief of those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
The Welfare Trust awards grants up to a maximum of:
- £1,000 to non-constituted groups/individuals
- £2,500 to fully constituted groups.
For further information, including an application form, please contact the community grants team.