Our Community Enhancement Trust is a registered charity and was established to promote the advancement of:
- citizenship or community development
- the arts, heritage, culture or science (including the upkeep of heritage assets)
- the provision of recreational facilities, or the organisation of recreational activities, with the object of improving condition of life for the person for who the facilities or activities are primarily intended
- environmental protection or improvement.
The Community Enhancement Trust awards grants up to a maximum of :
- £1,000 to non-constituted groups/individuals
- £5,000 to fully constituted groups.
For further information, including an application form, please contact the community grants team.