Blue Badge eligibility checker and application forms
Depending on your personal circumstances you may be required to complete a different application. If you are unsure which form you need you can use the Eligibility checker below.
Blue badge application forms for individuals
Form A "No further assessment" applicants Please only completed this form if you are more than two years old, can satisfy residency and identity checks, and meet at least one of the eligibility criteria
- Registered Blind
- Receive High Mobility DLA
- Receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Moving Around Mobility Component
- Receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Planning and Following Journeys Mobility Component
- Receive War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Receive Armed Forces and Reserve Forces (Compensation) Scheme within tariff levels 1-8.
Form B "Further assessment required" Even if none of the above apply to you, you may still be eligible to apply however further assessment may be requested please, therefore, complete Form B
Form D "Mental Disorder/Cognitive Impairment" applicants A pilot scheme is currently running to extend the criteria to include:"People, who as a result of a diagnosed mental disorder or cognitive impairment, have no awareness of danger from traffic and are likely to compromise their safety, or the safety of others."
Blue badge application forms for organisations
Form C for an organisational Blue Badge Application form for an organisational Blue Badge. For organisations who care for and transport eligible disabled people.