Blue Badge eligibility checker and application forms
Depending on your personal circumstances you may be required to complete a different application. If you are unsure which form you need you can use the Eligibility checker below.
Blue badge application forms for individuals
Form A "No further assessment" applicants please only complete this form if the applicant is three years old or over (please note, there are special rules for children under three), can satisfy residency and identity checks, and meet at least one of the eligibility criteria
- Registered Severely Sight Impaired
- Receive High Mobility DLA
- Receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Moving Around Mobility Component (8, 10 or 12 points)
- Receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Planning and Following Journeys Mobility Component (12 points)
- Receive War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Receive Armed Forces and Reserve Forces (Compensation) Scheme within tariff levels 1-8.
Form B "Further assessment required" even if none of the above apply to you, you may still be eligible to apply however further assessment may be requested please, therefore, complete Form B.
Blue badge application forms for organisations
Form C for an organisational Blue Badge Application form for an organisational Blue Badge. For organisations who care for and transport eligible disabled people.