Blue Badge eligibility checker and application forms
Depending on your personal circumstances you may be required to complete a different application. Please read the short description against each application form below to determine which one you should complete. If you are unsure please contact our Customer Advice and Support Service on 0300 100 1800.
Blue badge application forms for individuals
Form A "No further assessment" applicants please only complete this form if the applicant is three years old or over (please note, there are special rules for children under three), can satisfy residency and identity checks, and meet at least one of the eligibility criteria
- Registered Severely Sight Impaired
- Receive High Mobility DLA
- Receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Moving Around Mobility Component (8, 10 or 12 points)
- Receive PIP – Planning and Following Journeys Mobility Component (12 points)
- Receive War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Receive Armed Forces and Reserve Forces (Compensation) Scheme within tariff levels 1-8.
Form B "Further assessment required" even if none of the above apply to you, you may still be eligible to apply however further assessment may be requested please, therefore, complete Form B.
Form D "Risk in Traffic" applicants who have a diagnosed mental disorder (a legal term we have to use that means a mental illness, a personality disorder or a learning disability) and who have no awareness of the danger from traffic and are likely to compromise their safety, or the safety of others during journeys.
Blue badge application forms for organisations
Form C for an organisational Blue Badge Application form for an organisational Blue Badge. For organisations who care for and transport eligible disabled people.