We are contracted by Skills Development Scotland to deliver this programme through a 12 week training programme for ages 16 and over.
How it works
- We deliver a 12 week training programme.
- No expenses or outlays. The young person will be paid a Young Person's Allowance by Skills Development Scotland for the duration of the training.
- We provide on-going support to the young person to progress onto the Employability Fund – Stage 3.
- Help local young people realise their potential.
- Employability skills gained.
- SCQF level 3 qualifications in Employability and Communications skills gained.
- Progression towards gaining work experience and paid employment.