You may be able to get a reduction on your Council Tax if:
- you, or an adult or child living with you, is permanently disabled and the property is their sole or main residence
- the property contains at least one of the following:
- a room (which is not a bathroom, kitchen or lavatory) which is mainly used by the disabled person
- an additional bathroom or kitchen which is required for the disabled person
- enough floor space to allow the use of a wheelchair
If you qualify, your property valuation band will drop by one band.