We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services. If something goes wrong or you are unhappy with our services, please tell us.
Ways to make your complaint
You can make your complaint:
- using the online complaint form
- by telephoning Customer Services on 0300 100 1800
- in person at any contact centre or library contact centre
- in writing
- to your local councillor
We have a separate process for complaints about Social Work services.
Things we need to know
When you make your complaint remember to tell us:
- your full name and address
- as much as you can about the complaint
- what has gone wrong
- how you want us to resolve the matter.
We understand that you may be unable, or reluctant to make a complaint yourself. We can take complaints from a friend, relative or an advocate, if you have given them your consent to complain for you.
For further details including how we deal with your complaint please see our Complaints Procedure leaflet.