Make a complaint

We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services. If something goes wrong or you are unhappy with our services, please tell us.

Ways to make your complaint

You can make your complaint:

Things we need to know

When you make your complaint remember to tell us:

  • your full name and address
  • as much as you can about the complaint
  • what has gone wrong
  • how you want us to resolve the matter

We understand that you may be unable, or reluctant to make a complaint yourself. We can take complaints from a friend, relative or an advocate, if you have given them your consent to complain for you.

For details including how we deal with your complaint please see our Complaints Procedure leaflet.

Make a complaint online Download complaint performance reports