Scottish Government Coronavirus Business Support Fund
Update: 12noon Wednesday 1 April
- When completing the application form, please make sure you save the form before emailing to Business Gateway
- Please ensure you include your printed signature on the form
- Applicants should also make sure they provide a scanned bank statement or image of the nominated online account dated within three months of the application date.
In addition if you are applying for a self-catering business, you will need to provide information that demonstrates:
- Income from the source represents more than a third of your annual income
- The self-catering unit is booked for more than 140 nights per year
What support is available?
A support fund and one-off small business support grant of £10k is available to ratepayers of businesses located in a non-domestic property which are:
- In receipt of the Small Business Bonus Scheme (SBBS); or
- In receipt of Rural Relief; or
- Eligible for SBBS, but in receipt of Nursery Relief or Disabled Relief.
This is available if they were the ratepayer for a premises occupied for that business use on 17 March 2020.
Retail, Hospitality and Leisure sectors
A separate one-off grant of £25k is available to the ratepayers of businesses in the Retail, Hospitality, Leisure sectors operating in a premises with a rateable value of £18,001 or up to £50,999.
The application form is an editable PDF so can be completed electronically. Business owners are being asked to complete all of the parts of the application form that apply to them in full. Applications are open from today until 31 March 2021.