Regular updates on Eyemouth Community Campus will be provided as the project progresses.
- 25 February 2020 - A set of FAQs have been provided and will be updated.
What is Eyemouth Community Campus?
Alongside partners, we have come up with an ambitious strategy on the site of Eyemouth Primary for a new campus as part of a wider masterplan.
It would see the following services on a single location:
- Outdoor learning spaces, teaching and play opportunities
- Family support facilities offering a range of services, promoting safe and healthy development and
strong family relationships
- Shared kitchen and dining facilities allowing for on-site food preparation and community use
- Multi-function community hall offering flexibility for educational provision, Extra Care and community such as health and social care, What Matters Hubs, Wellness Centre and Herring Queen
- Shared community library and contact centre
- Enterprise space for use by partners and wider community
- Extra Care Housing in partnership with Trust Housing Association
- Affordable/social housing in partnership with Berwickshire Housing Association
The vision for the campus is creating an intergenerational, inclusive learning environment where social well-being, care and affordable housing are fully integrated within the community.