The Best Bar None scheme aims to promote positive relations and responsible management in the operation of licensed premises in Scotland.
The scheme is sponsored by:
- Molson Coors
The scheme is being offered throughout the whole of the Scottish Borders to pubs, bars, clubs or hotels that can demonstrate a commitment to a safer and more secure environment for the public.
What's in it for me?
- Formal recognition of your good management practice – for example you receive an accreditation plaque that can be used to promote your premises.
- Media interest in your premises.
- Public perception that your premises are a quality venue, serious about customer care and safety and that the town you trade in is a safe environment.
- Recipients become holders of a nationally accredited award that will be recognised by visitors from outside the Scottish Borders.
- Use of the Best Bar None brand in your advertising.
- The opportunity to be acknowledged nationally as a ‘Best Bar None’ premises.
All applications will be considered for suitability for inclusion in the scheme.
- You can view more information on the scheme and download a 2017 scheme information and application pack
- All applicants will be notified whether or not they have been selected to participate and successful applicants will be supported throughout the process
- Assessors will visit participating venues in October/November 2017