The Best Bar None scheme aims to promote positive relations and responsible management in the operation of licensed premises in Scotland.
The scheme is sponsored by Diageo, Molson Coors, Heineken, Tennents and Maxxium.
The scheme is being offered throughout the whole of the Scottish Borders to pubs, bars, clubs or hotels that can demonstrate a commitment to a safer and more secure environment for the public.
What's in it for me?
- Formal recognition of your good management practice – for example you receive an accreditation plaque that can be used to promote your premises.
- Media interest in your premises.
- Public perception that your premises are a quality venue, serious about customer care and safety and that the town you trade in is a safe environment.
- Recipients become holders of a nationally accredited award that will be recognised by visitors from outside the Scottish Borders.
- Use of the Best Bar None brand in your advertising.
- The opportunity to be acknowledged nationally as a ‘Best Bar None’ premises.
All applications will be considered for suitability for inclusion in the scheme.
- You can view more information on the scheme and download a 2016 scheme information and application pack
- All applicants will be notified whether or not they have been selected to participate and successful applicants will be supported throughout the process
- Closing date for applications is 13 July 2016
- Assessors will visit participating venues in October 2016