Requirements to have your passport checked
To use this service you must:
- Hold a current EEA/Swiss passport.
- Have completed an online application to the Home Office for a permanent residence card/registration certificate.
- Be able to attend an appointment within 10 working days of making your online application.
- Attend the appointment (children under 15 years old and 6 months can be represented by their parent(s) and do not need to attend in person).
You must bring to your appointment:
- Your online application confirmation clearly showing your Payment Notification Number (PNN).
- A copy of your application form (please note this is only for forwarding to the Home Office, and will not be checked or photocopied by us. Please make your own copy before attending our office).
- Your current EEA/Swiss passport (ID cards are not accepted).
- Any supporting documents requested on your checklist that should be sent with your application. These must be original documents and not copies.
- Two passport style photographs with your name on the back.
Your passport(s) will be given back to you before you leave the appointment, but any supporting documents will be sent away with your application.