- Consultation subject
- Draft Your Community Plan from the Scottish Borders Community Planning Partnership
- Summary details
The introduction of the Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 requires the Scottish Borders Community Planning Partnership (CPP) to prepare and publish a Local Outcomes Improvement Plan, or known locally as Your Community Plan.
The Community Plan focuses on improving outcomes and reducing inequalities for the whole of the Scottish Borders. This is best addressed through a Borders-wide approach, with community planning partners collectively working together, and with local communities and businesses.
Our aspiration is to have a Community Plan that is dynamic and interactive, a plan that responds to changes that occur within the Borders. As such the CPP will be consulting periodically as the plan develops. This first consultation looks at the structure, approach and outcomes currently drafted.
In responding to this consultation please remember that this Community Plan is for the whole of the Scottish Borders.
The Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act legislation also requires the CPP to prepare and publish more localised plans addressing local challenges and to improve local outcomes. These Locality Plans are currently being drafted.
- Scottish Borders Community Planning Partnership
- Consultation findings/decisions
- Following public consultation final outcomes to be approved at CPP Strategic Board (November 2017)
- Closing date
- 16 September 2017
- Online form
- Contact the Community Planning team online
- Download PDF
- Download Your Community Plan (high res and low res versions available)