- Consultation subject
- Equality Mainstreaming Report 2017-21
- Summary details
- The purpose of this consultation is to highlight the progress on equalities since the publication of our first Equality Mainstreaming Report and assist us with the development of our Equality Mainstreaming Report for the period 2017-21.
- Full details
We are committed to tackling discrimination, advancing equality of opportunity and promoting good relations both within our workforce and the wider community. Mainstreaming equality is the process by which we are working towards ensuring that Equality is at the heart of everything that we do as an organisation.
We have an Equalities Mainstreaming Report (2013-17) which sets out its approach to equalities. This includes a set of Equality Outcomes we are striving to achieve.
We produced a progress update on the Mainstreaming Report in 2015, this set out a series of improvement actions.
The Equality Mainstreaming Report now needs to be replaced with a new one which covers the period 2017-21. We need to have this agreed and published on our website by the 29 April 2017.
The purpose of this consultation is to highlight progress on equalities since the publication of our first Equality Mainstreaming Report and assist us with the development of our Equality Mainstreaming Report for 2017-21. We would like to hear your views on how we are performing on equality and diversity matters and what improvements we can make over the next four years. This would include things that we are doing well, areas that need to be improved and your views on our Equality Outcomes.
- Chief Executive
- Consultation findings/decisions
- Following the consultation period the findings will contribute to the Mainstreaming Report 2017-21.
- Closing date
- 27 February 2017
- Download PDF
- Download the Mainstreaming Report and Equality Outcomes 2013 – 2017
- Download PDF
- Download the Mainstreaming Report and Equality Outcomes 2013 – 2015 update