- Consultation subject
- Scottish Borders Cycle Tourism Strategy 2016-21
- Summary details
- Following the development of the draft Cycle Tourism Strategy, we are encouraging all those with an interest to take part in a consultation on the document.
- Full details
The purpose of the Scottish Borders Cycle Tourism Strategy is to set out a proposed five-year strategy for cycle tourism in the Borders until 2021.
It details the strengths, challenges and ambitions of using cycling as a means to deliver economic benefit to the area.
- Economic Development
- Consultation findings/decisions
- The input of local businesses, organisations, residents and cyclists will contribute towards the final strategy.
- Closing date
- 16 September 2016
- Download PDF
- Draft Scottish Borders Cycle Tourism Strategy 2016-2021