- Dangerous wild animals
- Brief description
- The Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 contains a list of the animals classed as dangerous wild animals
- License period
- one year
£122 plus veterinary inspection costs - fees cover costs involved in the application process and are non refundable.
You should note that after payment, full consideration and processing, your licence may not be granted.
The application fee will not be refunded to you even if your licence is not granted
- Download application
- Dangerous Wild Animals
- Dangerous Wild Animals conditions
- Trading Standards and Animal Health
- Council Headquarters, Newtown St Boswells, Melrose TD6 0SA
- 0300 100 1800
- Privacy notice - animal licences
- Information on how we process your personal data