- Boarding establishment for animals
- Brief description
- Under the Animal Boarding Establishments Act 1963 anyone who provides accommodation for other peoples cats and dogs is required to have a licence.
- License period
- one year
£205 - fees cover costs involved in the application process and are non refundable.
You should note that after payment, full consideration and processing, your licence may not be granted.
The application fee will not be refunded to you even if your licence is not granted
- Download application
- Boarding Establishment for Animals
- Animal Boarding conditions
- Trading Standards and Animal Health
- Council Headquarters, Newtown St Boswells, Melrose TD6 0SA
- 0300 100 1800
- Privacy notice - animal licences
- Information on how we process your personal data