Scottish Borders Council
Website downtime - Saturday 23 May 2015 from 1pm

This website will be down from 1pm on Saturday 23 May for essential maintenance. All services should be back up and running by late Saturday evening. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

Bus passes

Help with bus passes

About the National Entitlement Card

Find out about Scotland wide free bus travel for older people, disabled people and young people.

Bus passes for disabled people

Disabled people eligibility and documents required for free travel applications.

Bus passes for the over 60s

Information about entitlement to free travel for people aged 60 and over.

Passes for people who need a companion

Find out about companion travel cards, eligibility and documents required  for applications.

Lost, stolen or damaged cards

Find out what to do if you need a replacement card.

Notifying us of a change of address

Find out what to do if you have changed your address.

Renewing your national entitlement card

Find out what to do when your card needs to be renewed.

Young Scot Card

If you are 11 to 26 years old apply for a Young Scot Card giving discounts in outlets and money off travel.


Scottish Borders Council

Council Headquarters Newtown St. Boswells Melrose TD6 0SA

Tel: 0300 100 1800


For more Contact Details


Find your nearest
Use your address Go
Borders area map Go