Paying parking charge notices received in pay and display car parks
Charge notices that are issued by the Council can be paid:
- online with your debit or credit card
- by calling 08450 758517 - pay by credit or debit card
- by visiting one of our contact centres - pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit card
- by post to the address listed on the charge notice - pay by cheque or postal order (do not send cash in the post)
You will need the 8 digit number following the letters SB as stated on the parking ticket when you make your payment.
How much do I have to pay?
The fee when you receive a charge notice is £20.00, however if you pay within the first 10 days of the charge notice being issued the fee is reduced to £10.00.
Payments should be made within 21 days of the charge notice being issued.
How to I challenge a parking charge notice?
Details of how to challenge a parking notice are available.
Paying parking fines
Parking fines issued by traffic wardens or police officers for parking on streets must be paid to the Scottish Courts service.
In this section
- Parking fines (current page)
- Challenging a parking charge notice